Fort Collins is conveniently located about 60 minutes from downtown Denver and Denver International Airport, and less than hour from Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, Boulder, and Cheyenne, Wyoming. Public transportation is available in Fort Collins with many routes and buses that run on bio-diesel or compressed natural gas. iEMSs participants receive a 5-day MAX pass with their conference registration. MAX Bus Rapid Transit serves major activity and employment centers throughout the Fort Collins community.
Learn more about getting around Fort Collins at the bottom of the page!
Getting to Fort Collins
Shuttle From Denver International Airport
Green Ride Colorado provides shared-ride airport shuttle service between Fort Collins and Denver International Airport. Green Ride offers iEMSs participants a $3 discount off each reservation. The easiest way you can book reservations at the discounted rate is by making reservations via the iEMSs2018 portal at:
- Select “FC – Academic Village” if you are staying on campus, otherwise select appropriate hotel or zone
You may also book reservations through the Green Ride main web site. At the bottom of the reservation page you will want to enter iEMSs2018 as the profile ID. You are also welcome to call our local reservation agents at 1+(970) 226-5533, they are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please be sure and mention the discount code iEMSs2018 when you book to ensure your discount is applied.
Green Ride operates on a regular schedule between Fort Collins and Denver International Airport. See www.greenrideco.com for a full schedule and additional information
Driving From Denver International Airport (DIA)
To avoid toll charges (E-470 = $12 one-way), please use the following directions:
- From DIA, head North on E 86th Ave/Peña Blvd
- Keep right at the fork to continue on I-270 W, following signs for Fort Collins/Boulder
- Merge onto I70 West
- Take Exit 0 to merge onto I25 North toward Fort Collins
- From I25 take exit 269B to CO-14 W/E Mulberry St in Larimer County
- Follow CO-14 W/E Mulberry St into the city of Fort Collins
PARKING PERMITS REQUIRED ON CAMPUS. If you do not provide your license plate number prior to or at on-site conference registration, you will receive a parking violation.
- In lieu of a physical parking permit, CSU collects license plate numbers for any vehicles that will be parked on-campus
- If you are unable to provide your license plate number during online registration, please email email@example.com or give us a call at 1+970-491-6222 to do so
- If you are renting a car and need to provide that information on-site, please come prepared with your vehicle license plate number and information
Getting Around Town
Whether you’re trying to get to and from the airport or just across town, there are many solutions available to get you where you need to go in and around Fort Collins. Downtown parking garages are safe, inexpensive, and located in the heart of Downtown Fort Collins. There’s also plenty of street parking and bicycle parking.
iEMSs participants receive a 5-day MAX pass with their conference registration. MAX Bus Rapid Transit serves major activity and employment centers throughout our community including Midtown, CSU and Downtown. MAX links with other Transfort bus routes, Park-n-Rides, the City’s bicycle/pedestrian trail system, and other local and regional transit routes to provide seamless service for passengers. Check out the map and schedule to locate a station near you.
Bicycling is big here and Fort Collins is an award-winning “Bicycle Friendly Town”. Try exploring our amazing city in true Fort Collins fashion by renting a bike. Rental stations are available throughout the city. Download the app and you’re all set!
- Ft Collins Bike Share: http://bike.zagster.com/fortcollins/