TOURS & ADVENTURES
We have taken the liberty of arranging daily activities during the conference in the event your spouse or guest would like to explore our great city on their own. Group Tours require advanced ticket purchase during online registration, on-site tour tickets will not be available so be sure to purchase your tour during registration!
If you are interested in exploring on your own, we have also provided some suggestions and links to a few of our favorite places at the bottom of the page.
Monday June 25
Fort Collins Sightseeing and History Walking Tour
Get to know Fort Collins! Join us for an entertaining one-hour stroll to learn about fun folklore, current traditions, local ghosts and the colorful history that has shaped our town. Along the way you’ll hear stories about the colorful characters and events that transformed Fort Collins from a small army fort to the rich and vibrant city it is today. This is a one-hour walking tour covering a distance of ½ mile.
- Cost $15 (available during online registration only)
- Depart: 10am from CSU Transit Center on the ground floor north side of the Lory Student Center
- Max Capacity: 30 people (additional tours may be added if we exceed capacity)
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Transportation to Old Town will be provided
Tuesday June 26
Whitewater Rafting on the Cache La Poudre River
This tour is designed to show guests the very best of what Fort Collins has to offer. Excitement seekers will uniquely experience Colorado’s only “Wild and Scenic River”, the Cache la Poudre River. This adventure provides a little sun, a lot of splash in class I, II, III and IV rapids with great scenery in the iconic Poudre Canyon. This package includes transportation to Mountain Whitewater Descents, all of our rafting equipment including wetsuit, gloves and booties, and a boxed lunch.
- Cost $100 (available during online registration only)
- Depart: 7am from CSU Transit Center on the ground floor north side of the Lory Student Center
- Duration: 6 hours
- Max Capacity: 50 people
- Everyone will be required to sign a waiver before they are allowed to participate in this trip. Please complete your waiver ahead of time by following this link. Your order number will be required to complete the waiver: Order #: RBNNF1D
- If the link above does not open, copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.smartwaiver.com/w/550742ce7d615/web/
Wednesday June 27
FoCo Craft Brews Cruise
Fort Collins is perfectly nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains with fresh snowmelt running off into the Cache la Poudre River making it an ideal place for brewing some of the nation’s best beer. Fort Collins is the largest producer of craft beer (70%, in fact) in Colorado and the city is currently home to over 20 craft breweries. This excursion is the Cadillac of Brewery Tours. We provide safe transportation during our fully guided craft brewery tour visiting the best breweri es in FoCo with private talks and beer tastings. Enjoy over 13 different beers on your tour and get a behind the scenes look of at least two facilities. Learn about beer styles, brew history, tasting techniques and lots of beer trivia.
- Cost: $55 (available during online registration only)
- Depart: 1pm, from CSU Transit Center on the ground floor north side of the Lory Student Center
- Duration: 3 hours
- Max Capacity: 20 people (additional tours may be added if we exceed capacity)
Explore on your own!
Cache la Poudre River Canyon
The Cache la Poudre River Canyon is truly a hidden treasure, with majestic cliffs and intriguing rock formations enveloped in ponderosa and lodgepole pines, sage brush, mountain mahogany and aspen. Learn more about our famous canyon here