June is peak season for visiting the Colorado Rocky Mountains and Fort Collins area. We strongly encourage iEMSs guests to take advantage of the on-campus housing provided at Colorado State University. Conference registration is linked with the campus lodging reservation system. You can only reserve campus accommodations during online registration. Campus lodging will not be available during on-site registration. Click the button below to register and reserve your room at CSU.
Campus Lodging Packages
- Single Room – $405.00
- Double Room Shared with Another Meeting Attendee – $305.00 (per guest)
- Double Room Shared with Spouse/Guest – $655.00
- Includes meals for both guests
- Air-conditioned private room
- Recreation Center Pass
- Public Transportation Pass (MAX Rapid Bus Transit)
- Meals included: Dinner on Sunday; Breakfast and Dinner Monday through Tuesday; Breakfast on Wednesday; Breakfast and Lunch on Thursday; and Breakfast on Friday
- Private bath for each room
- 1 or 2 twin-sized bed(s)
- Wardrobe closet
- Towel sets
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
- Adjacent parking
- Floor lounge space available
If you prefer to make your own arrangements lodging options in the Fort Collins area span from charming B&Bs in historic homes to refreshing full-service hotels. Rooms are on high-demand and available on a first-come first-serve basis – they book fast this time of year so if you’re planning to arrange your own lodging we advise you to make arrangements several months ahead of time.
A few additional courtesy blocks have been arranged at the following locations. Rooms are on high-demand and only available on a first-come first-serve basis. Reservations must be made by May 9, 2018 any reservations after this date cannot be guaranteed.
- GROUP ID #B94JY8S6
- Phone: 1+ 970-484-1984 or 1+888-484-2984
- Rate: $99/night plus tax
- Within walking distance to conference
- GROUP ID: IEMSS
- Phone 1+970-282-9047
- Rate $134/night plus tax
- Public transportation (MAX Bus) available to conference
- GROUP ID: IEMSS
- Phone: 1+970-225-2400
- Rate $159/night plus tax
- Personal transportation arrangement required to conference
Additional lodging options are listed below. You can also access a wide variety of accommodations here.