CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
We are currently accepting abstracts for all iEMSs 2018 Sessions. Please review the guidelines listed below and be sure to submit prior to the April 15, 2018 deadline.
The 2018 iEMSs Conference will be employing a new system for abstract submission. Stay tuned for details regarding the updated submission process.
Requirements and Guidelines
After reviewing the materials below, should you have additional questions please contact us
- The length should be to approximately 250 words.
- Graphics/photos should not be included.
- The submission form has separate fields for the title and authors.
- You must copy and paste the body of your abstract into the online system.
- Abstracts should succinctly define the objectives, status, methodology, findings, and significance of the work to be presented.
- You will need to select a session for your abstract from the list of sessions.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts that may be submitted by an individual, company, organization, or institution.
- Abstracts are submitted to sessions only. Workshop presentations are organized by each workshop coordinator individually.
- Membership in iEMSs is not a requirement for submission and/or presentation.
- All participants must register for iEMSs 2018 and are responsible for their travel and lodging expenses and registration fees for the conference.
- If you need an invitation letter to secure a travel visa, please contact us as soon as possible.
- English is the official language of iEMSs 2018
- Final acceptance is contingent on receipt of a completed (6-8 page) paper by March 2018